Skip to content
- Ruvin has 25 years experience in wireless telecommunications as a senior engineer, designer and inventor. He is very experienced in large RF engineering projects, operations and technology strategy development work in several countries and cultures. Ruvin is fluent in Russian and English.
- Ruvin has spent the last eight years as a wireless engineering consultant. For the past 18 months he has been performing/leading LTE RF planning and design. Ruvin is very familiar with LTE propagation tools. He is also very familiar with 3G mobile systems, CDMA (IS-95, 1XRTT and EVDO Rev. A), GSM, and PTP/PTMP backhaul (6-31GHz systems).
- Before this, Ruvin worked in Anchorage Alaska for five years. As Director Technology for ACS Ruvin developed and implemented company-wide wireless strategy based on 3G mobile systems, digital television and broadband. Ruvin managed engineering and operations staff to perform cell site planning, network optimization and developed required vendor RFPs.
- Prior to this, Ruvin was Member of the Technical Staff, US West Advanced Technologies, Boulder, Colorado. Here he worked on a variety of R&D projects, performing some of the initial systems testing on major wireless standards, including CDMA, DCS-1800 (GSM) and TDMA/TDD Frequency hopping. He also consulted on several US West international projects: Technical leader for Russian business development, Consultant for wireless network design in Argentina, Bulgaria, India, Indonesia, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine.
- Ruvin holds a Master of Science, Telecommunications from the University of Colorado, United States, Master of Science, Electrical Engineering from Tashkent Electro-Technical Institute of Communications, Uzbekistan and a Bachelor of Science, Telecommunications Technology from Kiev Polytechnic School of Communications, Ukraine. Ruvin was Sergeant in USSR Air Force.
Back to Team Page