Skip to content
- James has unmatched experience and over 20+ year career in corporate strategy and corporate development in the mobile industry, most recently as Vice President of Strategy at Clearwire, the leading mobile broadband carrier in the US.
- James also has been at the forefront of developments in the convergence of mobile and new media as a Vice President at Nielsen Mobile, the leading mobile media research and audience measurement firm.
- Previously, as Vice President of Business Development and Executive Director of Corporate Strategy for Vodafone, he was responsible for mobile Internet business development worldwide, and for developing corporate and business unit strategy for both US and international operations.
- James has also held key positions with the Pacific Telesis Group, Group W Cable, and GTE Sprint Communications. At Pacific Telesis, he was Director of Corporate Strategy, where he led work that resulted in the spin off of AirTouch Communications and the formation of Verizon Wireless. Vodafone eventually bought AirTouch for $65B.
- James holds a Master of Business Administration from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Stanford University
Back to Team Page