Skip to content
- Clint has 20 years of executive management, strategic planning, engineering, operations and large network deployment experience in international wireless telecommunications companies. Extensive international background includes seven years working in Europe. Traveled and worked in 42 countries across the globe.
- Clint spent 11 years with AirTouch/Vodafone where he delivered some of the first CDMA, GSM and 3G networks worldwide. As Managing Director at Vodafone HQ in Newbury, Clint had technical responsibility for sixteen operating companies. Prior to this Clint was CTO, Vodafone Italy, where he directed the design and implementation of the 2nd GSM network across Italy, 60M POPs and the acquisition of 13M customers in 4 years. Prior to that, at AirTouch HQ in San Francisco, Clint was Executive Director, AirTouch International Engineering and Operations, supporting the license acquisition and operations for AirTouch’s 12 international businesses.
- After Vodafone, Clint joined Italian start-up, eBiscom as Partner and CTO. With a 1.6B euro IPO, eBiscom built Europe’s first broadband IP telephone company, delivering triple play via fiber to the home (sold to Swisscom for 3.7B euros).
- Clint has extensive start-up and Board of Director experience: CEO reoSym, angel investor Aero Solutions, Board Director at Teltier, Hansenet, Vodafone Hungary and Unwire Asia.
- Clint holds a MS degree in Telecommunications Engineering and Management from the University of Colorado and a BS in Engineering from Clarkson University.
Back to Team Page