Skip to content
- Dave has over 30 years of technical, business, and management experience in the telecommunications industry and has been involved in wireless communications since 1990. He started with Bell Laboratories in 1978 and has lived and worked in the US and Europe.
- Presently Dave is the Managing Director of the UK office for Scanbuy, a barcode services provider based out of New York City. Since March 2011 he has been responsible for building a sales, marketing, and customer service organization in London to expand Scanbuy’s international presence in Europe.
- Prior to that, Dave worked for Vodafone in London as the User Community Ambassador for the Vodafone 360 products and services, where he was responsible for engaging the social media community that was a primary focus for the 360 offering.
- Before his move to London, Dave was the Director for Emerging Technology Planning for the Windows Mobile product line at Microsoft in Redmond, Washington. He worked at Microsoft for over a decade helping to define and build a wide variety of mobile software products and services, with special focus on the needs and business development of network operators.
- Prior to Microsoft, Dave was the Director of Wireless Technology for Wink Communications in the San Francisco bay area, and for over 15 years he was a Distinguished Member of Technical Staff for Bell Laboratories in both the Bay area and New Jersey. In both positions, his focus was on the needs and business development of public network operators.
- Dave received his BSEE and MSEE in Systems Science from Michigan State University.
Back to Team Page