Skip to content
- Daniel has 10 years experience in the European Telco and Financial Corporation Industry. For the past 3 years he has been a consultant for the Telefonica Corporation in both Europe and the US performing startup scouting. He has been responsible for engaging startups with Telefonica from discovery to deal negotiation: Distribution partnerships and Investment partnerships. Areas: Digital/Mobile/Cloud/Video/E-health/Social/Mobile finance.
- He has been in charge of working with leading VC groups and University tech clusters in the US and Europe to locate startup opportunities covering the whole spectrum: seed stage to growth. He has also performed financial advisory and due diligence services to Telefonica Corporation VC group and assisted in distribution partnerships between US startups and other Telcos.
- He is currently focusing in Brazil and Russian carrier and VC distribution channels in anticipation of the Olympics and the World Cup. In effect, exploiting the opportunities within the digital arena regarding new services, products and value chains. Also focuses in the opportunities associated to operating directly in OTT businesses and in Digital Entertainment applicability to educational projects and gaming integration.
- Daniel has also worked as International Project Coordinator at the technology & operations division of Grupo Banco Santander and at Salomon Smith Barney as Debt and Equity Research analyst for Emerging Markets.
- Daniel holds a M.Sc. in International Economics from Suffolk University, Boston (U.S.), a B.A. in Economics from Colorado College, Colorado (U.S.) and a B.A in Theology/Philosophy from the University of San Damaso, Madrid (Spain). Daniel currently lives in Spain and is native in English and Spanish language.
Back to Team Page