Skip to content
- Adriana has over twenty years experience in mobile telecoms and has been involved with mobile communications from the very beginning.
- She started her career with KPN in the Netherlands, developing the company’s policy regarding data privacy in the digital area with Calling Line Identification, Itemized billing and many other new services involving personal data.
- For KPN she joined the company’s delegation to the GSM Association, to develop the international privacy policies for digital mobile services.
- She joined AirTouch International as MD European Public policy, heading the Brussels office, in an area of rapid expansion and acquisition of 2G and 3G GSM licenses in Europe.
- While with ATI, she was elected Chairman of the GSMA, heading the organization towards a united choice for 3G mobile services, and adding Japan to the GSM worldmap.
- For Vodafone, she was elected Chairman of the Global Certification Forum, a world wide organization setting the certification criteria for mobile devices using the 3GPP technology thus allowing both manufacturers and mobile operators to cut down costs of testing while ensuring interoperability.
- She continued with GCF in a different role after that, heading the office as its GM.
- Adriana holds a law degree and a Ph.D. in data privacy from the University of Utrecht.
Back to Team Page