Skip to content
- Olli has 20 years of experience in international telecommunications. Almost 17 of these years were with Nokia and Nokia Siemens Networks. During this period Olli played a key role in the growth of Nokia during the early years of cellular. Through a series of senior positions, Olli helped Nokia expand around the world and win supply contracts with a large number of leading carriers. Olli was directly involved in winning supply contracts with close to 70 carriers in 40 countries. The resulting network deployments covered >4 billion international POPs (China, India, USA, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Turkey etc.) Also, Nokia’s network business’ revenue during this period grew from $100M to $13B. Olli has lived and worked in the US (New York and San Francisco), India, Norway, Sweden, Germany and Finland.
- Olli has held several senior positions in sales, marketing, business management, and strategy within the wireless telecom industry. During his tenure Nokia and Nokia Siemens Networks in senior roles – VP BTS Sales, GM India, VP Radio Access Sales, SVP Broadband Systems, VP Core Networks Sales, SVP Western Europe (P/L responsibility for $2B).
- He has experience in growing an organization almost from scratch organically into one of the leading organizations in its field in the world. Additionally he has experience in acquisitions. He played an instrumental role in the Nokia Siemens Networks merger.
- Currently Olli acts as an angel investor and consultant working with many start-up companies. He is the Executive Chairman of Innovis Telecom Services in India and on the board of other start-ups.
- Olli holds a M.Sc. Degree in Engineering (Industrial Economics) from Tampere University of Technology.
Back to Team Page